Inspired by the success of its mid-range phones like UMIDIGI One series, UMIDIGI launched a new mid-range series and the UMIDIGI F1 is the first product of it. With flagship features like FHD+ waterdrop full screen, Helio P60, 5150 mAh battery, 128GB ROM, Android 9.0 and so on, the F1 is just officially announced. According to our source, the F1 is expected to open sale on 7th January 2019, starting at unbelieve price $199!
The UMIDIGI F1 comes with a 6.3-inch waterdrop full screen with FHD+ resolution(2340 x 1080) and in-cell LTPS display, protected by 2.5D curved glass. Thanks to the tiny notch and small bezel, it reaches an incredible screen-to-body ratio of 92.7%.
The F1 is powered by a flagship SoC Helio P60 with the 128GB onboard storage and LPDDR4X 4GB RAM, with up to 256GB expansion via microSD. The Helio P60 chipset has been used on the OPPO R15, F9 Pro, Vivo Y97 and some other flagships, which is about the same level as the Snapdragon 660 so it can handle heavy games like PUBG easily without lag.
On the back, it’s got the dual camera 16MP + 8MP setup with F/1.7 aperture, the same camera setup as UMIDIGI’s flagship UMIDIGI Z2 Pro, while the front-side selfie camera contained within the waterdrop notch has a 16-megapixel sensor. Moreover, the F1 is packed with a huge 5150mAh battery with 18W fast charging as well as NFC. With such massive capacity, it features just 8.8mm thin body, which is so impressive. Besides, the F1 is the first device of UMIDIGI to run on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Screen: 6.3’’ 19.5: 9 Waterdrop advanced in-cell LTPS Display
- CPU: MTK, Helio P60, 4xCortex-A73, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali G72 MP3 700MHz
- RAM: LPDDR4X 4G RAM
- Internal memory: 128GB
- Rear camera: 16MP+8MP, 6-element lens, F/1.7 aperture, 1.12 ?m pixels, 1/2.8” optical format
- Front camera: 16MP front camera
- Connectivity: Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously.
2G: GSM 2 /3 /5 /8
2G: CDMA1X BC0,BC1
3G: EVDO BC0, BC1
3G: WCDMA 1 /2 /4 /5 /6 /8 /19
3G: TD-SCDMA 34 /39
4G: TDD-LTE 34 /38 /39 /40 /41
4G: FDD-LTE 1 /2 /3 /4 /5 /7 /8 /12 /13 /17 /18 /19 /20 /25 /26 /28A /28B
- Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C,3.5mm audio jack, OTG
- Battery: 5150mAh
- Quick Charge: 18W Fast Charge
- Dimensions: 156.9 mm *74.3 mm*8.8 mm
- Weight: 186g
- Other: NFC, FM radio, gravity sensors, proximity, light sensor, fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Red, Black, Gold
The UMIDIGI F1 is expected to open sale on 7th January 2019, starting at a stunning price $199. And like before, UMIDIGI is globally giving away 10 units UMIDIGI F1. The winner can get one for free. You can check out all the details about the F1 and join the giveaway on their official website here.