Today, Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi announced a piece of good news regarding the Xiaomi Mi Band 4. The company said that the NFC version of the Band 4 can unlock the Xiaomi Mijia smart door lock!. As the first door lock of Xiaomi’s own brand, Mijia smart door lock was released in February this year. It won the first prize of Xiaomi crowdfunding and broke through 30 million yuan ($4.3 million) in the first 8 hours. The smart lock supports fingerprint, NFC, password, Bluetooth, key, and other six unlocking methods. Now, with the NFC on the Band 4, you can seamlessly unlock the Mijia smart door lock.
The setup steps are as follows:
- In the Xiaomi Sports App binding Xiaomi Mi Band 4 NFC version, search for Xiaomi Mijia smart door lock.
- In the Mijia App, set the Xiaomi Mi Band (the Mijia App login account must be the same as the Xiaomi Sports App login account) and find the band in “Mijia App” – ” Nearby Equipment”
- Go to the Band page and select “Door Card Management”. After the pairing is completed, select “Open Card Now” and wait for the “Card Name” setting page to pop up and complete. A door card in the “Enabled” state appears.
- Perform door lock pairing in Mijia App
- Go to the door lock page, click “User Management” – “Select User” – “Add NFC Device” – check the card opening guide – select “Opened Card” – the handle ring is attached to the NFC recognition area of ??the door lock to complete the addition.
With the simple steps listed above, you can seamlessly pair your Mijia smart door lock with your Xiaomi Mi Band 4 for easy accessibility. See some image guide below